Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Sustainability Project

For a few weeks in Sustainability we had an assignment to make a project that most of us probably enjoyed alot, we had to make a game/app or a website that had to relate to Sustainability. I decided to make a game about it so people can actually physically play it and that it is fun and challenging for them. We did some brainstorming on a doc and planned it all out before making the project, I started on the project and worked my way through. I chose to go with sea pollution inspiration and tried my best to relate it to that specific topic.

I found Sustainability really enjoyable and thrilling because saving Earth is the upmost important thing at the moment since scarcity is becoming a big thing now and pollution. Currently we are doing the best to prevent the pollution happening but it will take more than an year for us to find the solution to this problem, we did a few more lessons on talking about social, economic sustainability. We also did maths a few weeks ago learning about statistics and calculating final results which helped us with sustainability. I am having a fun time in Sustainability class and I don't think I want to change anything. Hope you like the game and have a great day...😄👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about