Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Hour of Code - Digital Technology

On 26 July for Digital Technology we had to do an activity to get a certificate on 'Hour of Code' on code.org. We were told by our teacher, Mr Carter to do an activity on the website and earn it by going through a few challenges and coding. It was pretty basic coding so I got through it fast. I did learn a few new coding skill son my way earning this Certificate, this new coding is now helpful for me to use either of i'm making a game, an app or just a website.

Here is my Certificate I earned and I hope you have a great day...😄👍



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about