Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Steve Jobs

Last week in Business Studies I finished a research that we had been working on for a few days. We had to choose one entrepreneur to research about, I chose Steve Jobs because he is the founder for Apple. Afterwards, we had to then write three questions about our chosen person and it had to be effective on our research in order to begin.

Questions I chose to focus on:

  • What was his purpose?
  • What challenges has he faced?
  • How did he invent "Apple"?
Later on we had to make a slideshow on our research and put in all the information so here is my results, enjoy and I hope you learnt something. Have a great day and bye...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about