Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Earthquakes & Tsunamis - Science

This week in science we learned about earthquakes and tsunamis, as I have not attended that class unfortunately I studied this topic in my own time learning about it. One of the steps was to use an animation platform to create this presentation which is presented below. Although as I was not in good health I did the slideshow in a basic way but with some useful information contained. 

I have learned how tsunami alerts or alerts, in general, are sent and what special device is used to record and measure them. Also learned how buildings are earthquake-proof which most information was new to me but good to know.

My Presentation:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about