Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

Reflection of Cybersmart

Image result for cybersmartThis is our last session of doing cyber smart so today we have to make a blog post about cyber smart and reflect what we did from the start of term one to all the way to term 4. So on term one, we started doing keeping our private things to ourselves and not to share it with anyone. after moving to term 2, I knew so much more and what not to do and what to do in term 1 and those lessons were so helpful. My favourite thing in cyber smart this year is learning new things like how to keep our devices safe and how to keep ourselves safe online. Something I didn't enjoy was that sometimes it gets boring when we do our blogging and we get tired but at least we put a lot of effort into it. Something my Cybersmart teacher did well was explaining the lessons well which gets us on the right track and we do get confused sometimes but she gets us back on the track. Something she could have done better was...

I am actually not sure what she could have done better but she did well to teach us all of these things we did not know and now I feel safer just by learning all these things and I am proud of my cyber smart teacher and she did very well, anyways hope you like my post about cyber smart and have a great day.😄

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ranit! This is an amazing blogspot, I especially liked the part when you said "So on term one, we started doing keeping our private things to ourselves and not to share it with anyone. after moving to term 2, I knew so much more and what not to do and what to do in term 1 and those lessons were so helpful." It tell me that you have actually learnt something. Next you should add some paragraphs because some people might get confused in your arrangement. Anyways keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment helpful comment Lyan, I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ranit,

    It's so important to keep ourselves safe online. I'm glad you feel confident in being able to do that. Lyan is right when she says paragraphs would help. Paragraphs not only help you to define ideas, but also help the reader to follow the writing easily. Well done Ranit, this is a great post :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about